Casual Letting Service
At Coastal Shores Property Group we understand that sometimes it makes sense for a landlord to manage their own property.
It might be a full property, room in their own residence that they are renting out or perhaps a small self-contained flat adjoining the main home on acreage. Since the owner is seeing the tenant almost daily and can easily collect the rent directly, there is usually no requirement for a Property Manager.
However, finding a good, reliable tenant can be a little more involved and time-consuming. There is nothing more frustrating and stressful then a vacant property and losing money every week it sits empty.
Coastal Shores Property Group can source a new tenant for you quickly and efficiently. Our casual letting service offers all of the following for one simple fee:
- ACCESS TO OUR DATABASE OF POTENTIAL TENANTS.
- FREE PHOTOGRAPHY.
- FREE PROMOTION ON OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA.
- FREE LETTERBOX DISTRIBUTION OF SURROUNDING AREA.
- REFERENCE CHECKING (includes work confirmation, income verification and past tenancy records).
- FREE NATIONAL TENANCY DATABASE CHECK
- FREE PREPARATION AND SIGNING OF RESIDENTIAL TENANCY AGREEMENT or SHARED HOUSING AGREEMENT.
- COLLECTION OF INITIAL MONIES (2 weeks rent and 4 weeks bond).
- FREE LODGEMENT OF BOND TO THE RENTAL TENANCIES AUTHORITY
- FREE PREPARATION OF ENTRY CONDITION REPORT, if applicable.
- TENANT SIGN UP (including cleaning expectations and your own special conditions).
- ORGANISED HANDOVER OF ALL RELEVANT PAPERWORK.
- REALESTATE.COM.AU, FLATMATES.COM.AU AND OTHER WEBSITE (Pricing at cost for third party sites)
NO UPFRONT COSTS AND NO CHARGES UNTIL LEASED.
In addition, if you end up finding your own tenant, just call us and we’ll remove the property from the market without any charges from us except for the third party advertising through Realestate.com.au and any other chosen websites.
If you need a tenant urgently, call us today to arrange a meet and greet.