This page details the terms and conditions upon which this web site Coastal Shores Property Group (the ‘Provider’) allows you (the ‘user’) to access and use this web site.
The user understands that the information provided on this web site is not nor is it intended to be rent or property appraisal or valuation. The information provided is intended to provide a general overview and is not specific to their individual requirements.
The user understands that the information provided on this web site does not constitute financial or investment advice, and it does not take into account and has no knowledge of or relationship to the particular investment needs, objectives or circumstances (whether financial or otherwise) of a user (whether direct or indirect) of the information contained herein. Appropriate qualified professional advice should be obtained by any person prior to acting on any of the information contained herein.
License To Use The Platform
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Coastal Shores Property Group grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, revocable, non-transferable license to: (i) access and use the Applications on your device solely in connection with your use of the website; and (ii) access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the website. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Coastal Shores Property Group’s licensors.
You may not: (i) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Platform; (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Platform except as expressly permitted by Coastal Shores Property Group; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Platform except as may be permitted by applicable law; (iv) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Platform; (v) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Platform or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Platform; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Platform or its related systems or networks.
Coastal Shores Property Group has the right to use the Platform to publish news, announcements, or any other forms of communications to notify end users of upcoming features, services or updates.
You and Coastal Shores Property Group are independent contractors and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or other similar relationship is created by this Agreement. In particular, You have no authority to bind Coastal Shores Property Group, its related entities or affiliates in any way whatsoever. Coastal Shores Property Group confirms that all Third Party Services that may be promoted on the Coastal Shores Property Group Platform are provided solely by such Third Party Service providers. To the extent permitted by law, Coastal Shores Property Group specifically disclaims all liability for any loss or damage incurred by You in any manner due to the performance or non-performance of such Third Party Service.
Third Party Links & Advertising
- Coastal Shores Property Group may display advertisements, which may or may not contain hyperlinks or buttons which take you to websites operated by third parties. Coastal Shores Property Group does not endorse or recommend its advertisers, their products or services, or the information, products or services of any website linked to the website.
- We may display advertisements or promotions on the Website and Coastal Shores Property Group platform. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the presence of such advertisements or promotions or any subsequent dealings with third parties. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that content of any advertisements or promotions may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other intellectual property or proprietary rights and laws. Unless expressly authorised by Coastal Shores Property Group or third party right holders, you agree not to modify, sell, distribute, appropriate or create derivative works based on such advertisement/promotions.
- If you contact a third party through the website, including via email, Coastal Shores Property Group accepts no responsibility for any actions taken by that third party in connection with you as the user.
- We may display your company or business name, logo, images or other media as part of the marketing materials relating to the Website, except where you have explicitly requested that we do not do this and we have agreed to such a request in writing.
- You acknowledge that we may use the public description of your Projects, Services and the content of your profile information on the Website for marketing and other related purposes.
You agree to indemnify and hold Coastal Shores Property Group and its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Platform or services or goods obtained through your use of the Platform; (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (iii) Coastal’s use of your User Content; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party, including Third Party Providers.
The user agrees to make their own enquiries, obtain independent expert advice and will not rely on the information from the web site. The information is provided in good faith and without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, whether contained on this web site or via this web site.